Deck Evo X Aero Parts

This is the new aero gear that Deck debuted for the Evo X recently and as you can see, it’s very subtle. Almost a little too subtle if you ask me.

Deck Evo X

All up there’s a front lip spoiler, carbon wing mirrors and a teeny-weenie rear spoiler (if you can call it that), which you can nab for just under 78,000 Yen (RM2415, $760 USD), but for that price you’re not getting a whole lot are you? I can’t say that its the most expensive set of aero mods out there, but it’s also not very noticeable.

I can see this appealing to a certain mindset of people, however I don’t think the minimalist thing works so well with the hostile and angular form of the Evo X. You need jutting carbon canards, bodykits that were styled to look like a stealth fighter and a rear wing that wouldn’t look out of place on a top fuel drag racer.

You want your brand new Evo X to look as if it’s going to rip the head off anyone who dares to oppose it, feast on their still-warm entrails and then ask for seconds. This just doesn’t do that for the car.

I’ll say that it’s nice, but I won’t say much more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment